Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Welcome, Fall!

I can't believe it's already fall. Where does the time go?? 

We said goodbye to summer with Justin competing in a triathlon in Ogden. He did such a great job! Especially since it was freezing in the morning. I was so glad I wasn't the one getting in the water to swim! 



Isabelle was such a sweetheart and just went along with us as we went to all the different locations. 


We all celebrated by immediately getting ice cream ha ha. Not sure that's the best post-triathlon recovery food, but it tasted yummy! 

This little one sure loves getting out and about. She's so happy when we're on the go and will take great naps when we're not home. But... She really dislikes sleeping in her crib during the day! She would much rather stay up and play. 

I can't believe she's half a year old already! Her favorite things include sucking on everything in sight, cuddling, reading books, sitting up, standing up (with help), bath time, looking in mirrors, touching faces, playing in the door jumper, going on walks, being outside, and being held. Izzy, you are the sweetest girl!!









Oh my heck, this face! 


We're loving the weather, the pumpkins, and the sweaters. Here's to a happy autumn! 




6 comments:

  1. I love that you have a blog now! :) Love all the cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bren! I've been really bad about updating it lately!

      Delete
  2. Good work on another triathlon Justin! Holy cow that's so awesome! And Izzy is seriously sooooo adorable. I can't get over it. I cannot wait to see her soon and squeeze that little face! love all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Baley! It was so fun to see you guys for thanksgiving! I need to be better about updating the blog especially since you guys don't see izzy often!

      Delete